QuickQ - I can't find a fixture when I try to Patch
No fixture found QuickQ in Patch when using the find function on the console:
- Perform a Quick Search with our Online Fixture Finder. Enter the manufacturer's name and the Number of DMX Channels only.
Found one? - Yes - Install Today's Fixture Library (we update our library daily).
- Copy the heads.all file to a USB stick and insert the stick in the console.
- Got the Main menu, Files then use the Install Fixture Library File button.
- Give it a few minutes to re-index the heads.
- Perform a Detail Search with our Online Fixture Finder, for a similar or exact match alternate personality to use. Don't enter the manufacturer's name, enter only DMX Channel information.
Found one? - Yes - As above
Found one? - No
- We will build one for you. Request a Fixture File at this link.
- Enclose the manufactures data for the DMX chart
- If your fixture has multiple modes please indicate which one is the most important to you and a date needed.
- Once returned install as above.