QuickQ - Where to find QuickQ visualizer and how to use
Currently only available for QuickQ Designer on PC or Mac.
Tip: If you're not seeing the inbuilt visualizer when you launch QuickQ Designer, you can find it under Settings and there you will find a button to Show (or Hide) the visualizer.
To move fixtures in the QQ visualizer
- Click on the visualizer window
- Select the "Window" menu top of your Mac/PC
- Choose Plot view or 3D/Plot View
- Select the Plot view itself, then the menu item Design mode from the Plot Menu
- Select fixtures or objects
- Select the teal-colored handle.
- Using this handle drag to move and rotate by selecting the circle
- Change views as needed to rotate or move in other planes.