Mac Setting a Static IP In OSX
In OSX, Click the Apple in the top Left
Select System Preferences
- Select Network
- Select the Ethernet adapter you are using for MQPC
- In the pull-down for "Configure IPv4"
- Set the IP to a range consistent with your network, we recommend the 10.0.0.X range
- Set the Subnet Mask to 255.0.0.0
- the Router field can usually be left blank, as can the DNS Server fields.
- Click Apply to close the boxes and your Static IP should be set
Chamsys USA Support@ChamsysUsa.com (772)410-5762